Monday 9 June 2008

Dinner Special II

Yup this is a sequel to my post dated 17th March 2008, Dinner Special. Well, it is because miss Yap TL again invited Alex and myself to her house for dinner on Saturday night. She was away in Glasgow for a 2weeks work assignment and only got back on Friday. Still, she could prepare dinner for us the next day.

Well, this dinner is actually to celebrate Alex's belated birthday. Look at the food in the picture...nice. She made curry beef, fried noodles and spring onion pancake. We took our meal with some wine. It was a great night.

Food prepared by T Lin. Tasty!

Alex with his cake.
Puff.....
Trying to get an artistic shot...brrr....

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Not by profession. I’m an enthusiast pretty much on the learning curve. It’s fun to take photos especially when you got a decent one… Ooooww :)

Anonymous said...

Gab man,
photoshop is doing my head in :( Will need alot more prctice. Ill get there though.

Thanks for sending the tips last night and thanks for taking the photos during my birthday week. I couldnt have got a better photographer:)

A