Wednesday 23 July 2008

KB Food

It's good to be back in Brunei. It's business as usual in Kuala Belait (KB). One of the things I like about KB is the food available here. There are so many choices of food that sometimes I just get so lost when making my order. From noodles to all types of rice dishes, the standard of food from restaurants and foodstalls here is very high.
Here I'd like to introduce Butter Milk Prawn from Cottage Restaurant (located along Jalan Pretty) and KB famous Duck Rice from a foodstall near KB ChungHwa Middle School. For the latter, I don't know the real name of the stall but the locals call it 'Lou Fu Zai' Duck Rice (Little Tiger's Duck Rice). Both of the dishes are among my favourite KB food.

Butter Milk Prawn from Cottage Restaurant
Cottage-Butter-Milk-Prawn

'Lou Fu Zai' Duck Rice
KB Duck Rice

3 comments:

bidarlah said...

wah balik kampong sudahnya...haha

luo fu zai? how come no one tell me one? hmm... i want to try! next trip down i shall!

open weekend?

Gabriel said...

Bidarlah,
It's open only for lunch Mon-Sat. During Sundays, it's closed I think. Make sure you go way before noon to make your bookings as the ducks are sold out on most days.
Too delicious!

bidarlah said...

wah...so laku?

how to eat like tat? hmm...