Tuesday 1 July 2008

More Madrid

It's just a few days before I will fly back to Brunei. The work experience in UK has been great. In Brunei, work have always been very tedious, coping with ever changing plans and new emerged problems. Such are the challenges I'll have to face once again.
Anyway, below are few remaining selected photos of my Madrid trip.

More Street Musicians
1Madrid_1
1Madrid_2
In an indoor market. I don't know the name of those meat hanging there. Any idea what they're called?
1Madrid_3
Some random shots to share.
1Madrid_4
1Madrid_5
Look at those flowers and look at the sky. I thought it would rain but it didn't. Only that part of the sky had dark clouds but the sun was pretty bright behind me nevertheless.
1Madrid_6
1Madrid_7
1Madrid_8
The Royal Palace
1Madrid_9
More graffiti that I thought were quite nice :)
Graffiti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive pics.. worth editing all the way into the wee night..

bidarlah said...

wow! loved the graffiti wall.