Wednesday 16 April 2008

Sound Of The Waves










It was just a random thought at the time. I called Alex, - what you doing? - Just making some food just now - Up for a ride to the beach for some sunset shots - Btw, does the sun sets that way? - Let me see, west this side, east....oh the sun sets on the other side man..the town side - Oh well, we'll just see what we can get - see u in 15 mins.
We arrived at the beach and it was very cold. There weren't a lot of people at the beach that time. I had brought my tripod along. Being quite a begineer at photography, I didn't know what to expect. Nevertheless, more practice shouldn't do any harm.

The feeling of just walking on the shore, eyeing on things that you think might be an interesting subject is just very challenging. You know there is no right or wrong ways....it's just your way. Throughout, the sound of the waves brought along a sense of calmness. It was freezing however. Although there are no sunset shots available, we did take one or two silhouette pictures at dusk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calm, is all I would comment. Good job! Keep practising!