Thursday 3 April 2008

A Walk In The Town Centre

(Pic added)






I stay just about a kilometer from the town centre in Aberdeen. With the longer daylights during this time of the year, everything else just seem more colourful and cheerful. Yesterday, after a few prior attempts, I finally dragged myself to bring my camera along to the city centre. I had agreed to myself just to take close up shots so I had on only my 70-300mm lens. Boy, photgraphy is something I have yet a lot to learn about.


Anyway, above are some of the pictures I took of parts of the city centre. Aberdeen is a beautiful place! I hope you can see that through my camera lens :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that its finally spring time over there. Do you still remember the time when you first reached Abderdeen? The cruel, cold weather brought your mood down most times, didn't it? :)

Gabriel said...

Hmm...I've always like the cold weather. However, it might be the rain that brought my mood down.

PL Baker said...

Nice photos!

Anonymous said...

Does it often rain during the spring season? The weather here is getting warmer. The sun just won't disappear from the horizon even if its past 6. Its bloody red and warm if you could see the sunset at the beach ;O
Oh.. and I bet you would have turned fairer after staying there for a few months, right??

Gabriel said...

It doesn't rain often so far. However, it snowed here past 2 days.
I guess I'm a bit fairer now than when I got here. It's not so much of the lack of sun, but more of the clothings I wear which shield my skin from the rays.
I'll be back to the tanned me in no time when I'm back in Brunei.

Lee said...

Your pictures are anything but that of a beginner. Great shots!